Free Cup of Curdled Milk - Yours Today

Don't you want one? Why not? Is it because it's old, out of date and useless?

You wouldn't do that to your body would you, so why would you even dream of doing it to your business? So many people are using outdated marketing from books written 10 years ago. We're here to put a stop to that.

Keep bang up-to-date by registering for email alerts just over there <<<.

........................................................................................

Saturday 13 September 2008

List Starting Blocks

As we've already established - lists are extremely important tools on the modern marketer's toolbelt. I say it's on his toolBELT and not in his toolCASE for a very important reason. A toolBELT is mobile, you're strapped in to it at all times and can use it anywhere in the world. That is something that is essential when choosing how to manage your list. The programme I use to manage my subscribers allows me access anywhere in the world via the web. If I have web access I have List Access and can send messages, special offers and sales letters from wherever I am.

The system I use is Aweber. This system is so cheap that it's unreal and it has given me more free time than I know what to do with. Seriously. If you look at any of my websites (including this blog) you will see a sign up form THAT is Aweber in action. The main reason I use this is because I LOVE automation. I am extremely passionate about having systems in place to allow me more free time to work on other areas. So for example, imagine you have a website for Jimmy the Parrot with all this cool information about Jimmy that kids can look at and play games etc. You also have a little box where they put their name and email address in to to recieve Jimmy's weekly news (straight from the Beak!). Now before Aweber you'd have to sit and write those e-newsletters every week and take up a ton of time. It's all changed.

I'll let you in to a secret, for all of my websites (this one is the ONLY exception) I wrote the weekly newsletters around 2 years ago. Yet if you put your name and email in there you will swear that I'm writing them each and every single week for you. When in fact the system is doing it for me so I never need to even think about it.

It's such a great system that it's easy to use yet when you recieve an email from the system, first of all it looks like its from me, it has my email address as the 'sent from' address, second it will have YOUR name in it at the top saying for example "Hi John" or "Good afternoon Marie" or whatever. It can also automatically have that day's date in it. So when you get your newsletter it could say "Hi John, here is your newsletter for September 13th I hope you enjoy it" even though I wrote it YEARS ago and I didnt do a thing.

The best thing about this is that it will take you perhaps 2 days to write a year's worth of weekly newsletters. The set it on autopilot and you dont ever need to do it again, yet each week you are staying in contact with your clients.

THE biggest use for this is that as well as the automated newsletters the system sends, imagine you have a special event coming up, a new product, appearence or whatever you can send that announcement to all of those people instantly!

I strongly urge you to pop over to Aweber right now by clicking here to check it out for yourself. I've used it for over 2 years now and love it.

I am going to show you how to get people to sign up. What to do and what NOT to do...coming next!

No comments: