Free Cup of Curdled Milk - Yours Today

Don't you want one? Why not? Is it because it's old, out of date and useless?

You wouldn't do that to your body would you, so why would you even dream of doing it to your business? So many people are using outdated marketing from books written 10 years ago. We're here to put a stop to that.

Keep bang up-to-date by registering for email alerts just over there <<<.

........................................................................................

Saturday 20 September 2008

THE Most Important Thing Online


At the moment, almost half of the people online are looking for videos. So if so many people are using the internet to find these then it would be insane for us not to use that as marketers. You can easily use video to drive new traffic to your website, and I've tried it.

Back in January I was set a challenge by a marketing friend of mine - Dean Hunt. My task was to record a new video every-single-day for the entire month. I did it. It took a lot of commitment and time but every day I sat down with my little camera and recorded something. Some days it was an interactive thing, some it was a comical piece and others it was just a blog update on what I'd been doing.

The reaction was MASSIVE. I only wish I had the time now to start doing ti again because the response to this constant updating was views of my, what I thought were boring, videos that exceeded 2000 individual views in just that month. That's more than 2000 new people looking at me, watching me and then hearing about my website.

I'm going to show you my secret weapon when it comes to getting more views and getting those videos in front of MORE people in less time - coming next!

No comments: